♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.33
- The Best City In The World For Street FoodsOne of the most enjoyable activity when visiting new places is trying the traditional cuisine of the place. You can find those in restaurants, hotels and other fancy venues. But if you really want to see ...
- 08/12/16 02:34: Other (by gizzmah)
- 08/12/16 13:25: Bangkok, Thailand (by duplik (102316,4451))
- 08/13/16 15:13: Bangkok, Thailand (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: food, traditional, restaurant, Japan, Thailand.
- I work as a "sedentary" human beings, i.e., most of the time I spend my time in front of computer and answering phone. I manage to sneak in every other hours to stretch and exercise a little, but what I want to know is that what can I do to improve ...
Top tags: healthy, diet, water, meal, tip.
- You know that when you were in school or college, whichever applies, due to the limited time that you have because of your schedule, you tried to go to the gym to keep you healthy between class. So, my question is other than bringing extra clothes ...
Top tags: natural, skin, tip, Gym, school.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- The Best Diet ProgramsLots of diet programs have surfaced in recent years. All of them claiming they are the most effective, the best among the rest. Which is the best diet program for you? 3-Hour Diet: 14.3% Cabbage Soup Diet: 14.3% Grapefruit ...
- 07/25/16 13:26: (by TigerGG)
- 08/07/16 14:02: diet (by toljati)
- 08/18/16 06:53: Best Life Diet (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: diet program, Therapy, Mediterranean, mediterranean diet.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- The Best Food for Breastfeeding MothersBreastfeeding is still best for babies. That's why most mothers still choose to breastfeed their kids until age 2. Here are the best foods for breastfeeding mothers. What's your favorite. Food to increase milk ...
- 07/16/16 01:05: Spinach (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 07/30/16 23:48: Cow Milk (by toljati)
- 08/15/16 17:16: Brown Rice (by TigerGG)
Top tags: food, kids, milk, mother, best food.
- Do you like junk food or not and why? Do you think junk food is good for your health or not and why? Please explain your ...
- I wrote a paper about Newton a while back and read that a lock of his hair was tested and it showed 40 times the safe level for mercury. This seems amazing to me. What is the safe level of mercury, what are the effects of too much mercury and how ...
Top tags: safe, mercury.
- I need to write an essay on the topic of obesity. I know it is referred to as a "medical condition". Is it also consider, or should it be considered a ...
Top tags: diseases, medical, obesity, essays, writing essays.
- I have a lot of problems with social phobias and GAD. Not to mention obsessive thoughts. I currently take a lot of medication: Ativan 2 mg Prozac 60 Risperdal 0.5 I suppose the medicine helps but am really looking for something more healthy. Any ...
Top tags: mind, severe, Anxiety, crazy, afraid.
- This is really stupid! During my involvement in the alcoholic beverages industry in the US, these meatballs keep advocating people to drink in moderation. And then, in the late 90's early 00's, they come up with the low carb, low alcohol beers so ...
#health: Diet Cosmos
Chatrooms Crypto Currency