- Aha ha ha! Actually most of the fast food ingredients doesn't say what it should be. Well, this is a hard blow for Subway since they always advocate fresh food and also non preserved food ingredients. Anyway, I wonder why other joint such as McD, ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.09
- Top Fruits/Vegetables For Your Weight Loss DietA successful weight loss plan always include vegetables and fruits. They never go out of style, and they are always on the spotlight. The more organic you go, the better. Here are some of the top fruits ...
- 02/20/17 03:37: Watermelon (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 02/24/17 13:33: Apples (by nena66)
- 02/24/17 13:47: Apples (by spacen)
Top tags: weight loss, fruit, Vegetables, organic, diet plan.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Cherry is a popular fruit in my family. In the garden we have our differences. They are used for food, cakes, juices, jams. Sour cherries are well known for its many medicinal properties and antioxidant effects. They are rich in vitamins A, C, E and ...
- 02/27/17 18:27: Cherry (by radamat)
Top tags: food, fruit, vitamins, families, acid.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- Since our birth, our parents gives us to eat apple. I remember that my mother used to tell me when I was the kid that if i eat apple, my teeth will be stronger. We have the apple tree in our yard and we always have our own apples. My wife's parents ...
- 02/27/17 10:52: (by nena66)
- 02/27/17 11:22: (by Topzy61)
- 02/27/17 18:19: apples (by radamat)
- Did you know that there is a rare metabolic syndrome called trimethylaminuria that makes someone smell like rotten fish? This metabolic condition is caused by the inability of the liver to process the dietary-derived odorous trimethylamine (TMA) and ...
- It appears most often in joint rheumatism. External shocks, for example, blow or fall, can cause acute inflammation of the joints. In some cases, however, difficult to determine the cause of the disease. Inflammation is reported rapid ejaculation ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- The disease most often occurs in childhood and in younger people. Elderly people do not get sick often. Acute inflammation of the kidneys almost always preceded by an inflammation of the throat or tonsillitis, Angina. Kidney inflammation may precede ...
- Acute rheumatic fever disease is expressed in the form of inflammation, which affects the large joints, elbows, ankles and shoulders, and often heart valves and heart muscle. Since the disease suffer mainly children aged 5-15 years. It affects young ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- We were not good when was a minus, but many will feel the real trouble only when temperatures rise sharply. Exposed to rapid temperature rise will first find the chronically ill - pulmonary and those with cardiovascular problems. Sudden temperature ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- I felt I owe some some men this article cause a lot of people don't know why their sex life is so messed up, this article point direction to possible diseases that can make one sex life messed up, this will help men facing this issues to know how to ...
#health: Diet Cosmos