- Health is wealth, and living a healthy life is very important to us as a human being. How can you have or live a healthy life? How will you know if you have a bad ...
- 05/17/17 03:57: (by juwel)
- 05/22/17 22:15: (by Syd30)
Top tags: healthy, health, healthy life, wealth, living life.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Taking good care of our teeth is very essential. I recommended to brush your teeth early in the morning and before going to bed at ...
- 05/22/17 06:50: (by juwel)
- 05/22/17 20:44: (by Syd30)
Top tags: night, bed, teeth, brushed teeth, care of teeth.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- Obesity can be considered as a disease. Aside from that, there are diseases that can be linked to it. Imagine the illnesses that are associated to it, it should be reviewed and be prevented. Always check your BMI and watch your food and lifestyle so ...
Top tags: food, diseases, obesity, experts, lifestyle.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- Someone told me before that watermelon just have lots of water on it and doesn't have some health benefits on it. Now, recent studies show it is nutritious. Watermelon now has more lycopene than tomatoes according to recent studies. Watermelon has ...
Top tags: diet, water, studies, digestion, health benefits.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.75
- Looking at kiwi, it looks so cute and yummy, however, it doesn't taste I expected it to be. It is kind of sour, but I still like it. Anyway, we've been buying kiwi but it is quite pricey. Since it is good for asthma, I will try to bear with the ...
Top tags: problem, digestion, health benefits, digestive, price.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Ebola resurfaces in Democratic Republic of Congo. This is not a good omen for Africa. World Health Organization (WHO) should come to their aid. I hope this will not be as serious as the first outbreak of the virus. It is good time neighboring ...
- 05/22/17 02:20: We must all stop Ebola (by GocaSosa)
Top tags: countries, virus, Africa, outbreaks, Ebola.
- We are supposed to eat our heaviest food during the day and our lightest food during the ...
Top tags: food, night, eaten night.
- It is known that as you get older, your blood pressure goes higher. That is why most elderly people are advised by their physician not to think too much in a bad condition. As you grow older you can still manage your blood pressure by doing more ...
- 05/21/17 20:39: (by spaghetio)
Top tags: fat, exercise, sugar, blood pressure, pressure.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- These methods are really weird, the only one i will try among them is pealing of onion, at least that one is far more easier, what i will recommend if i were to be the writer is using of inhaler, it has mint that is capable of clearing blocked nose ...
Top tags: water, stress, Glass, weird, garlic.
- I prefer you watch what you eat because eating unnecessary foods is very dangerous to your health. It is good to eat good food and also we should try to teach others good eating ...
Top tags: food, health, eating habits, dangerous to health, unnecessary foods.
#health: Diet Cosmos, page 9